The purpose behind the Carry Depot is to offer our students and patrons the best possible prices on firearms and accessory items. In doing so, we have adopted the following philosophy and policies.
Best Price Philosophy:
1. Maintain an good inventory of "carry" firearms and accessory items (holsters, ammo, etc).
2. Keep inventory (overhead) to a minimum. Have a good assortment of handguns on our range/demo program (currently about 20 firearms). We sell a lot of rifles and shotguns but do not maintain a large inventory. If the firearm is available, we usually can have it in 24-72 hours.
3. Have a location that allows us to have an non-public on-site range and minimal overhead (no shopping mall location for us).
4. Treat our Customers with respect, offer excellent service, and have FUN!
1. Cash, personal checks of $50 or less (personally known customers may have this limit waived) and money orders. N0 CREDIT CARDS!(I give that 3-4% back to you in lower prices!).
2. 50% deposit on special order items (a personal check can be used as a deposit). We now also have a lay-away program (requires a minimum of 20% down with a due date of up to 90 days).
3. Shipping will normally be by USPS Priority mail. The fee charged will be actual costs! Firearms must be picked up at The Carry Depot or shipped to another FFL dealer for transfer.
SUMMER Hours: We shorten our business hours during the summer to allow me to get some sun! We do, on occasion, are open on normally closed days by appointment.
9 am - 5 pm, Wednesday thru Saturday - any other times by appointment.
Note: Since we do considerable firearms training (on-site as well as off-site), please call ahead at 320 524-2341 to confirm that we will be available. Thanks