Our advanced firearm classes have been designed to give our student a choice in what exercises they would like to participate in. These courses are designed to both be educational/instructional as well as just plain FUN! The following options are available:
1. Individual/group training in shooting technique. This training is designed to take the shooter to the next level in their proficiency in shooting at stationary targets. We evaluate a shooter's technique and then apply corrective techniques to improve their performance.
2. Shooting at distances up to 25 yards at stationary and moving targets.
3. Shooting at reactive targets. These targets move (fall down) when hit.
4. Low light or night shoot - use of a tactical light.
5. Timed exercises using a sophisticated PACT timer. Holster exercises
The fees charged for this advanced training varies depending on number of participants, exercises selected, and time required to conduct the exercises. These courses range from 1 hour individual training lessons to all day, or all weekend group sessions with BBQ's, wagon rides, etc.